Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?

> Anyone here use such a tool for Postgres? Any recommendations?
>
> Say I have 150 queries in Postgres 11 and I want to upgrade to Postgres 15. I want to run explain analyze for 150 in both versions for comparative
> analysis.
>
> I am looking for the easiest way to do it with a tool :)

I hadn't considered using it for this, and it's not free, but our pgMustard scoring API[1] might make your comparative analysis easier.

If you send plans to it (in JSON format), you'll get back summary info like total time and total buffers, as well as scored tips. You can then compare the summary info, tips, and scores to find those with the biggest differences, and some starting points for what the issue(s) may be.

[1]: https://www.pgmustard.com/docs/scoring-api