Need help on Query Tunning and Not using the Index Scan

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue in running the query which takes at least 30 sec to run in PostgreSQL.

We have tried to create the indexes and done the maintenance and still that query is taking same time.

Below are the explain plan for the query.

https://explain.depesz.com/s/sPo2#html

We have noticed that maximum time it is takin is do a Seq Scan on Table ps_delay_statistic which consist of approx. 35344812 records .

Can anyone please help on the above issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Mukesh Kumar