SQL performance issue after migration from Oracle to Aurora postgres

Hi All,

We migrated from Oracle 12.1 to Aurora postgres 12.8.1. The query in Oracle takes less than a millisecond however the same query in aurora is taking more than a second. We have a larger number of executions for the SQL which is causing an overall latency for the application. I am new to postgres and trying to get some ideas around how better we can optimize. I have the plan details for the SQL as below. Can someone shed some light on possible ways that can make this query to meet its original execution time?

Thanks,

Goti