Re: About Query Performaces Problem

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 11:23:33AM +0300, Hüseyin Ellezer wrote:
> I mean, despite the execution times shown here PostgreSQL 10 is working
> faster compared to PostgreSQL 14.

Please don't top-post here, see https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists
for more details.

> Is this speed performance about the
> cached or disk data? How can we see where the data comes from?

We have no way to know unless you show us some data about queries actually
being slower on your new environment.  It could even be something else, like
the new server having slower network.

You should refer to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions to
provide more details, especially the EXPLAIN (ANALYZE, BUFFERS) section which
will show how much of the data comes from postgres internal cache.  There's
unfortunately no option to distinguish OS cache access from disk access using
EXPLAIN.