Re: Better, consistent instrumentation for postgreSQL using a similar API as Oracle

On 10/5/21 20:02, Tim wrote:

Jeff Holt is probably pretty embarrassed there's some blowhard making a scene using his name in a casual mailing list thread.

Wow! What a contribution to the discussion! Calling me a blowhard, all while top-posting at the same time. Your post will be remembered for generations to come.

Or not. Laurenz will probably tell you that we don't top-post in Postgres community. He's good with rules, regulations and the way things are done in Postgres community.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant