Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

On 8/22/21 5:59 PM, ldh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

I think I have everything I need.

Step one will be to verify that the difference exists between the branch
point and the tip of release 12. Once that's done it will be a matter of
probing until the commit at fault is identified.

cheers

andrew