Re: dexter on AWS RDS auto tune queries

> On Jun 6, 2021, at 21:51, Ayub Khan <ayub.hp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Other than Dexter, Is there an auto tune or query performance indicator for postgres ?

Generally, auto-creating indexes isn't a great idea.  I respect the work that went into Dexter, but it's much better to find the queries and study them, then decide if index creation is the right thing.

RDS has Performance Insights, which is a very useful tool for finding where the load on your server is actually coming from.