Configuration

Hi ,

In PGtune I can able to get configuration changes based on RAM and Disk and No of Connection.

but if we want to recommend RAM, DISK, and No of connection based on DB size. any calculation is there

For Example, 1 TB Database how much RAM and DISK Space required for better performance

the DB size will increase per day 20 GB
Frequent delete and insert will happen

Thanks in Advance