good book or any other resources for Postgresql

Hi,

I am Oracle DBA for 20+ years and well verse with Oracle internal and all related details, performance optimization , replication etc...
So I 'm looking for acquiring similar expertise for Postgresql.

Now I am using Aurora Postgresql and looking for excellent technical book for Posgresql internal, optimizer and debugging technique , replication internal related book. Or any other resources as appropriate.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

I saw few books:

1. PostgreSQL for DBA volume 1: Structure and Administration
    ISBN-13: 978-1791794125
    ISBN-10: 1791794122
2. PostgreSQL for DBA: PostgreSQL 12--
    ISBN-13: 978-1796506044
    ISBN-10: 1796506044
3. Title: The Art of PostgreSQL
    Author: Dimitri Fontaine
4. PostgreSQL 11 Administration Cookbook
    author: Simon Riggs, Gianni Ciolli, Et al
     https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/postgresql-11-administration-cookbook

Thanks.
Bhupendra B Babu