Re: Recursive query slow on strange conditions

Hello,

I have rewritten the function/query to make it a PLPGSQL function and split the query in ~20 smaller queries.

Now the problem of the JIT compiler kicking in also happens on PG 11.6
Although the 2 seconds induced delay is not a serious problem when I execute the query for thousands of items, it really becomes one when querying ONE item.

Is there a way to disable JIT (I use the apt.postgresql.org repository) in both 11.6 and 12.2 ? I would have liked to disable it on this particular query but maybe I could live with disabling JIT everywhere.

Thanks for your help,

JC