Re: Slow query on a one-tuple table

Hi all,

I sometimes set autovacuum_vacuum_scale factor = 0 but only when I also set autovacuum_vacuum_threshold to some non-zero number to force vacuums after a certain number of rows are updated.  It takes the math out of it by setting the threshold explicitly.

But in this case he has also set autovacuum_vacuum_threshold to only 25!  So I think you have to fix your settings by increasing one or both accordingly.

Regards,
Michael Vitale