Log size in bytes of query result

Hello

How can we generate in the log of executed querys (directory pg_log) the amount of bytes transferred between the server and the client of the result of a query?

Example:

a) select now (); - few bytes transferred
b) select * from large_table; - 20,000,000 bytes transferred

I understand that this parameter can reduce the performance of the database in general. I intend to use this information to measure the impact of each query on the total volume of bytes transferred by the network interface by IP address in a log analysis tool such as pgBadger

--
regards,

Franklin