Re: Oracle to postgres migration

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 3:31 PM Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think having a specific migration group would also be likely to
improve the visibility of pg, and the idea of migrating to pg.  As it
help pg to appear in more search results.

I presently have qualms retaining novice, sql, performance, and probably some others.  I don't think adding yet another specialized low-volume list is of particular benefit.  Nor do I think it behooves the core project to be in the center of migration support anyway.

This discussion can and should be moved to -general

David J.