Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid

Update to the minor version should be an easy solution - yum update postgresql . What did you mean by carful

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019, 12:48 PM Adrien NAYRAT <adrien.nayrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 1/25/19 6:20 PM, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> I'm getting this issue when I try to connect to a specific db. Does it
> matters what table I specify ? Should I just choose a random table from
> the problematic db? If I'll dump the db and restore it it can help ?

Error message is on "db1.public.table_1", but maybe other tables are
impacted.

If you can dump and restore your database it should fix your issue. Be
careful to apply minor update (9.6.11 f you can).