Performance issues while running select sql query

On Saturday, April 28, 2018, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am running postgresql db server 9.4.14 on AWS of C4.2xlarge instance type with 500 GB volume of volume type io1 with 25000 IOPS and I am seeing performance issues. The sql query response takes around 127713.413 ms time. Is there a way to find out the bottleneck?

I would suggest reading the following and providing some additional details, in particular your table and/or view definitions.  Specifically I'd be looking for indexes on "serorgid", your apparent partitioning setup, and your use of indexes in general.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions

You may also wish to attach the explain output as a text file.

David J.