Re: Memory size

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:33 AM, dangal <danielito.gallo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jeff thank you very much for your time, I tell you, they are the same queries
with the same parameters, I take 3 minutes for example, but I execute it and
it takes me seconds, that's why I suspect it is the shared buffer
The server had 16 GB and we increased it to 24, but I really do not know if
it should continue to increase since they are not our own resources, we have
to ask for them and justify them

If that is the only query that you have trouble with, it might be easiest just to set up a cron job to run it periodically just to keep that data set in cache.  Not very elegant, but it can be effective.

Cheers,

Jeff