Re: Slow query with big tables

Hello,
thanks for the response. I did not get the response to my email even though I am subscribed to the pgsql-performance mail list. Let's hope that I get the next one :)

Increasing work_mem did not have great impact on the performance. But I will try to update the PostgreSQL version to see if it speeds up things.

However is there way to keep query time constant as the database size grows. Should I use partitioning or partial indexes?

Best Regards,
Tommi Kaksonen