Seeing execution plan of foreign key constraint check?

Hi,

I was wondering whether there are any plans to include the plan of the
FK check in EXPLAIN output. Or is there a different way to get to see
all the plans of triggers as well as of the main SQL?

When researching I found this thread from 2011 and the output format
does not seem to have changed since then:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/3798971.mRNc5JcYXj%40moltowork#3798971.mRNc5JcYXj@moltowork

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}