Re: Clarification on using pg_upgrade

On 3/24/16 12:43 PM, Tory M Blue wrote:
Slon is also starting to not be viable as it takes some indexes over 7
hours to complete. So this upgrade path seemed to really be nice.

If you're standing up a new replica from scratch on the latest version, I'm not really sure why that matters?

Not sure how I can incorporate with my slon cluster, I guess that will
be the next thing I research.

Not sure I'm following, but you can pg_upgrade your replicas at the same time as you do the master... or you can do them after the fact.