Re: New server: SSD/RAID recommendations?

Yikes. I would not be able to sleep tonight if it were not for the BBU cache in front of these disks...

diskchecker.pl consistently reported several examples of corruption post-power-loss (usually 10 - 30 ) on unprotected M500s/M550s, so I think it's pretty much open to debate what types of madness and corruption you'll find if you look close enough.