Re: Postmaster eating up all my cpu

Hi,

On 05/28/15 13:25, birimblongas wrote:
Hi,

My app was working just fine. A month ago postmaster started to eat all my
cpu sometimes (not all day, but a lot of times and everyday) and then my app
gets really slow and sometimes don't even complete the requests.

What could it be?

A lot of things. The first step should be looking at pg_stat_activity, what is the process eating the CPU doing.

We also need much more information about your system - what PostgreSQL version are you using, what kind of OS, configuration etc.

regards