Re: HFS+ pg_test_fsync performance

Josh,

Thanks for the feedback. Given the prevalence of SSDs/VMs, it would be
useful to start collecting stats/tuning for different operating systems
for things like fsync (and possibly bonnie++/dd). If the community is
interested, I¹ve got a performance lab that I¹d be willing to help run
tests on. Having this information would only improve our ability to
support our customers.

M.