Performance Benchmarking for data-warehousing instance?

We're using PostgreSQL to host our analytics (OLAP) database and trying to tune our configuration for better performance.

Is there any existing PG performance benchmarking tool set that tailors for OLAP purpose? Right now what we do is just go through the list of documentations

I think pgtune is optimized more for OLTP application. Is there something similar to pgtune/pgbench for OLAP?

Thanks,
Huy