Re: higth performance write to disk

Hi merlin,
Thanks for your interest, I'm using version 9.2.2, I have a machine with 128GB RAM, 32 cores, and my BD weighs 400GB. When I say slow I meant that while consultations take or failing a copy with pgdump, this taking the same time before had 10K disks in raid 10 and now that I have SSDs in Raid 10.

That behavior is normal, or you can improve writing and reading.

thank you very much