Re: How to investiage slow insert problem

于 2013/8/20 10:38, Sergey Konoplev 写道:
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you mean by recycling pgbouncer?
I mean restarting pgbouncer.
Haven't you noticed what was in the state column of the pg_state_activity view? In 9.2 the query column in this view shows the last statement that was executed in this connection, and it does not mean that this statement is working at the moment of monitoring. If the state is active, than it was working, however, my assumption is that it was IDLE in transaction.
No, they are alll with 'active' state.
You mentioned the "incomplete message from client" error, so it might somehow be a network problem that led to a hunging connection to pgbouncer, that made pgbouncer kept a connection to postgres after transaction was started.
pgbouncer and the db server are in the same local network and there shouldn't be any network problem between them. I also ran ping from pgbouncer server to the db server and there was no problem.