Re: Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE

Hi, yeah i am sorry, i run the postgresql in a machine with this configuration

Ram: 128GB
cpu: 32 cores
Disk: 400GB over SAN

The database run an application web over glassfish, and have 2.000 users

my database configuracion is this:

max_connections = 900
shared_buffers = 4096MB
temp_buffers = 128MB