Re: random_page_cost = 2.0 on Heroku Postgres

On 08/02/12 21:15, Peter van Hardenberg wrote:
Having read the thread, I don't really see how I could study what a
more principled value would be.

That said, I have access to a very large fleet in which to can collect
data so I'm all ears for suggestions about how to measure and would
gladly share the results with the list.

Peter