unlogged tables

Hello, just for clarification.

Unlogged tables are not memory tables don’t?

If we stop postgres server (normal stop) and start again, all information in unlogged tables still remain?

So, can I expect a data loss just in case of crash, power failure or SO crash don’t?

In case of crash, is possible that data corruption happened in a unlogged tables?

For performance purpose can I use async commit and unlogged tables?

Thanks!