Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!

Am 03.11.2011 17:08, schrieb Tomas Vondra:
On 3 Listopad 2011, 16:02, Mario Weilguni wrote:
<snip>
No doubt about that, querying tables using conditions on array columns is
not the best direction in most cases, especially when those tables are
huge.

Still, the interesting part here is that the OP claims this worked just
fine in the older version and after an upgrade the performance suddenly
dropped. This could be caused by many things, and we're just guessing
because we don't have any plans from the old version.

Tomas

Not really, Mohamed always said he has 9.0.3, Marcus Engene wrote about problems after the migration from 8.x to 9.x. Or did I miss something here?

Regards,
Mario