Re: 8.4 optimization regression?

On 30/08/11 21:43, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
2011/8/29 Mark Kirkwood<mark.kirkwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I note from the commit message that the fix test case was from Grzegorz
Jaskiewicz (antijoin against a small subset of a relation).  I was not able
to find this in the archives - Grzegorz do you recall the actual test case?
I thought it might be useful for me to spend some time studying both cases
and seeing if I can come up with any tweaks that would let both your and my
queries work well!
Sorry, I don't remember that particular example. If I complained about
it, it would  have been on this list or the general list.
I'll have a look by date.

Thanks - however I think I have managed to make up a good test case that shows the particular commit working. More on that to come!

Cheers

Mark