pgpoolAdmin handling several pgpool-II clusters

Can pgpoolAdmin utility handle(administer) more than one pgpool-II custer?

We have a need of setting up 3 independent postgres clusters. One cluster
handling cadastral maps, one handling raster maps and one handling vector
maps. Each of these clusters must have a load balancer - EG pgpool-II.
Internally in each cluster we plan to (and have tested) PostgreSQL(9.03)'s
own streaming replication. We have installed pgpool-II, and are now
confronted with the complicated installation of pgpoolAdmin web-app. Hence
we would very much like to have only one pgpoolAdmin instance to govern all
3 pgpool-II clusters.

(Alternatively we will go for a more complex configuration with PostgresXC.)

(Have tried to post to http://pgsqlpgpool.blogspot.com - with no success)

Kindest regards JÃrgen MÃnster-Swendsen
www.kms.dk--