Re: Slow query postgres 8.3

I actually implemented a statistical system for measuring these kinds
of correlations.

It's complex, but it might be adaptable to pgsql. Furthermore, one of
the latest projects of mine was to replace the purely statistical
approach with SVCs.
Too bad I won't be able to devote any time to that project before september.