Re: Performance Test for PostgreSQL9

On 28.02.2011 11:10, Selva manickaraja wrote:
OK, somehow I got these modules installed. Finally I successfully built and
installed PostgreSQL! I must thank you guys so much for helping.

Now coming to the real issue of the matter. According to the documentation
the "gmake installcheck" can be run in various directories. However it seem
to be only local. Can these tests be run from local but to stress test a
database on a remote machine. This way I don't need to go on building
postgresql from source in every new db server. I will wait for your reply.

Try

PGHOST=servername make installcheck

--
  Heikki Linnakangas