Re: Pooling in Core WAS: Need help in performance tuning.

introduce bugs.  If we can get to the point where we have something to
play around with, even if it's kind of kludgey or doesn't quite work,
it'll give us some idea of whether further effort is worthwhile and
how it should be directed.

Should I put this on the TODO list, then, in hopes that someone steps forward?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.