Re: Testing Sandforce SSD

Matthew Wakeling wrote:
Apologies, I was interpreting the graph as the latency of the device, not all the layers in-between as well. There isn't any indication in the email with the graph as to what the test conditions or software are.
That info was in the email preceding the graph mail, but I see now I forgot to mention it was a 8.4.4 postgres version.

regards,
Yeb Havinga