Re: Using more tha one index per table

On 22/07/10 03:27, Greg Smith wrote:
Steve Atkins wrote:
If http://postgresql.org/docs/9.0/* were to 302 redirect to
http://postgresql.org/docs/current/* while 9.0 is the current release
(and similarly for 9.1 and so on) I suspect we'd find many more links
to current and fewer links to specific versions after a year or two.

True, but this would leave people with no way to bookmark a permanent
link to whatever is the current version, which will represent a
regression for how some people want the site to work.

Having a quick look at the website, a simple change might be to have a large "CURRENT MANUALS" link above all the versioned links. That should help substantially.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd