Re: [Slony1-general] WAL partition overloaded--by autovacuum?

On 07/07/10 13:10, Richard Yen wrote:

This leads me to believe that there was a sudden flurry of write activity that occurred, and the process that would flush WAL files to /db/data/ couldn't keep up, thereby filling up the disk.  I'm wondering if anyone else out there might be able to give me some insight or comments to my assessment--is it accurate?  Any input would be helpful, and I'll try to make necessary architectural changes to keep this from happening again.

Do you have wal archiving enabled? (if so lets see your archive_command).

Cheers

Mark