Re: PostgreSQL as a local in-memory cache

swampler@xxxxxxxx (Steve Wampler) writes:
> Or does losing WAL files mandate a new initdb?

Losing WAL would mandate initdb, so I'd think this all fits into the
set of stuff worth putting onto ramfs/tmpfs.  Certainly it'll all be
significant to the performance focus.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/internet.html