Re: Planner not using column limit specified for one column for another column equal to first

Віталій Тимчишин wrote:

BTW: Changing slow query to inner joins do not make it fast
I'm interested to see the query andplan of the slow query with inner joins.

    Another thing is it seems that the number of rows guessed is far
    off from the actual number of rows, is the number 5000000
    artificial or are you're statistics old or too small histogram/mcv's?

Nope, I suppose this is because of limit. If I remove the limit, the estimations are quite correct. There are ~6 millions of row in each table.
Yes, that makes sense.

regards,
Yeb Havinga