[offtopic] Problems subscribing to Postgres mailing lists

Dear performance users,

I am writing on the mailing list, after several unsuccessful attemts to contact mailing list administrators on "-owner" e-mail addresses.

Namely, it seems that it is not possible to subscribe to ANY Postgres mailing list, using e-mail addresses from newly created TLD-s (e.g. ".rs").

In my case, the e-mail address I'm using (ognjen at etf/bg/ac/YU) is about to expire in 15 days. My new address (that I'm using on other mailing lists - ognjen at etf/bg/ac/RS) is not accepted by postgres mailing lists manager (Majordomo).

I already contacted Majordomo developers and thay exmplained that the problem is easaly solved with simple changes of default configuration of the mailing list manager. To cut a long story short, I am willing to explain it in detail to mailing list administrator, if I ever find one. :)

Please help me finding the right person for this problem.

Regards,
Ognjen Blagojevic