Re: Estimation issue with partitioned tables

> I feel like I've seen these way-too-high row estimates in some other
> postings to -performance, but I'm not sure if it was the same issue.
> You don't by chance have a RTC? I don't think it's likely fixed in 9.0
> but it would be interesting to investigate.

Yeah, I can generate one pretty easily; the behavior is readily
observable and repeatable.  Will get on it RSN, but at you said, we're
not doing anything about it for 9.0.

I've a feeling that this will become one of the list of issues to be
fixed with 'real partitioning'.

--Josh Berkus