Re: the jokes for pg concurrency write performance

Scott Marlowe wrote:
I wonder if having paid technical support to abuse leads to people
thinking they can treat other people like crap and get the answer they
want anyway...

You have technical support somewhere you get to abuse? For me it always seems to be the other way around...

greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.2ndQuadrant.us