Adaptec Zero-Maintenance Cache Protection - Anyone using?

Hi Chaps,

I'm putting together some new servers, and whilst I've been happy with our current config of Adaptec 5805's with bbu I've noticed these 5805Z cards, apparently the contents of DRAM is copied into onboard flash upon power failure.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this sort of technology yet?

So far my head is telling me to just go with what I know...

Glyn