Re: Query performance

2009/10/12 Matthew Wakeling <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
This is an EXPLAIN, not an EXPLAIN ANALYSE. If it was an EXPLAIN ANALYSE, it would show how much memory was used, and whether it was a disc sort or an in-memory sort. As it is only an EXPLAIN, the query hasn't actually been run, and we have no information about whether the sort would be performed on disc or not.

true, I was looking at it as if it was explain analyze output :)
sorry.

--
GJ