Regarding Sequential Scans count increase each time we press refresh .

Hi ,

I have one table  my_test table . with on index created on one column .

I have turned off the sequential scans .

Now when ever i do refresh on this table or press F5 , It increase the sequential scans count and
Sequential tuple read count .

Pls help me to understand what exactly is happening ?  Is it scanning the Table sequentially once i press refresh  ?

Thanks,
keshav