Re: Planner question - "bit" data types

"pgsql-performance-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:
On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Karl Denninger<karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There was a previous thread and I referenced it. I don't have the other one
 > in my email system any more to follow up to it.
 >
 > I give up; the attack-dog crowd has successfully driven me off.  Ciao.

Perhaps I'm biased by knowing some of the people involved, but I don't
think anyone on this thread has been anything but polite.
I use several online forums and this -- hands down -- is the best: not only for politeness even when the information I provided was misleading or the question I asked was, in retrospect, Duh? but also for 1) speed of response, 2) breadth of ideas and 3) accuracy of information -- often on complex issues with no simple solution from folk who probably have more to do than sit around waiting for the next post. My thanks to the knowledgeable people on this forum.

Brian