Re: Planner question - "bit" data types

There was a previous thread and I referenced it. I don't have the other one in my email system any more to follow up to it.

I give up; the attack-dog crowd has successfully driven me off.  Ciao.

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Karl Denninger escribió:

Tom Lane wrote:

You never showed us any EXPLAIN results,

Yes I did.  Go back and look at the archives.  I provided full EXPLAIN
and EXPLAIN ANALYZE results for the original query.  Sheesh.

You did?  Where?  This is your first message in this thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2009-09/msg00059.php
No EXPLAINs anywhere to be seen.

begin:vcard
fn:Karl Denninger