Re: Greenplum MapReduce

Suvankar Roy wrote:
Hi Richard,

I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.....

No big inconvenience, but the lists can be very busy sometimes and the easier you make it for people to answer your questions the better the answers you will get.

%YAML 1.1
---
VERSION: 1.0.0.1 DATABASE: test_db1
USER: gpadmin
DEFINE: - INPUT: #****** This the line which is causing the error ******#
>                 NAME: doc
>                 TABLE: documents

If it looks fine, always check for tabs. Oh, and you could have cut out all the rest of the file, really.

I have learnt that unnecessary TABs can the cause of this, so trying to overcome that, hopefully the problem will subside then....

I'm always getting this. It's easy to accidentally introduce a tab character when reformatting YAML. It might be worth checking if your text editor has an option to always replace tabs with spaces.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd