Re: random slow query

Hi Sean,

Sean Ma wrote:
One months ago, this type of slow query happened about a few time per
day. But recently, the slow query happens more frequent at the rate of
once every 10 minutes or less. There seesm not relation to th

What is your hardware (memory, CPU type and such)?

This seems like a cache issue to me, but I can't tell for sure without some additional information on your system:

1) What is the amount of a) available memory b) free memory and c) memory available to i/o buffers?

2) What is the swap usage if any?

3) What is the CPU load? Any noticeable patterns in CPU load?

You can use /usr/bin/top to obtain most of this information.

Mike