deployment query

Hi,
    we are in the process of finding the best solution for Postgresql deployment with storage controller. I have some query, Please give some suggestion for the below

1) Can we get customer deployment scenarios for postgresql with storage controller. Any flow diagram, operation diagram and implementation diagram are welcome.

2) Which protocol is mostly used in production. [NFS,ISCSi,FCP,etc...]

3) What kind of application Mostly used with Postgresql.

4) What is the business and technical issues for Postgresql with storage controller at present stage.

5) In which area Postgresql most wanted.

6) What kind of DR solution customer using for Postgresql with storage controller.

Thanks in advance, Any suggestion and recommendation are welcome.
Regards
Karthikeyan.N